ENJOY AN EVENING “UNDER THE SEA” AT LIFESPARK’S ANNUAL GALA
Help us raise more than $50,000 and transform the lives of more than 125 local Coloradans suffering from cancer.
It is easy and fun. Elegant dining, great deals in the silent and live auctions, and dancing!
What to wear? Save your loot for the auction. Find prom attire from any decade at your local costume shop or thrift store, raid your family member’s closet, or wear your best dress or suit. Unlike real prom, it’s not about the outfit, it’s about the cause. We can’t wait to spend prom night with you!!
- Nearly half of us in Colorado will be diagnosed with cancer
- For most of us, this will be terrifying and challenging
- Don’t despair. LifeSpark can help
- Nearly 80% of those in our program report significant improvement in physical and emotional well-being
- Saturday April 23rd, 2016
- 6:30 pm –cocktail reception, silent auction, & prom pictures
- 8:00 pm – Dinner and Live Auction
- 9:30 pm – Dancing with The Radio, one of Denver’s best bands
- Get your prom flowers early
- Reserve that limousine
- Be ready for the wine raffle and paddle raiser!
- What to Wear Click for ideas
Location: Ritz Carlton Hotel, 1881 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202